Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Nashville crowd chanting Murray p goddamn funny considering Rinne's game 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Matt Murray is cool and good.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol get hosed

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
nice meltdowns, boys

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
gotta keep these poo poo calls rolling until nashville's limp dick power play can miracle a puck into the net

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
i was just about to type out how slow kunitz is but HAHAHA GET hosed NASHVILLE

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Velthice posted:

as a pittsburgh native this whole sequence of events pleases me greatly
agreed, number one.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

BlackMK4 posted:

how does it feel to have robbed a team of their last chance in the cup
p good

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

CBJSprague24 posted:

The most undeserved Cup win I've seen as a fan. I don't give a gently caress if that comes off as salty. They rode a hot goalie until he sucked, then got the good goalie back, were grossly outperformed in games frequently, did just enough to win.
lol you fuckin mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

beetlo posted:

I still have some Formula one bullshit...
Same, but I like Alonso, so F1 is already dead to me this season.

• Locked thread