Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

triple sulk posted:

this game will end in overtime on a weak crosby shot from rinne's right side that creeps in past his pad

It'll be something Rinne has covered but it gets jammed loose and over the line due to a late whistle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Barreft posted:

Goddamn some whiny bitches here.

Preds just got a PP, gonna cry about that? No of course not.

:lol: if they called that trip a preds goal it would even things up and that's about it

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Preds now afraid to hit the net due to the instant whistle.

(Also seriously call any of these holds/hooks/trips refs gently caress this is why poo poo gets out of hand late and nobody scores)

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

These are all actual penalties but they look soft because they haven't called anything up to this point despite some blatant poo poo both ways.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

This poo poo truly sucks

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Well I guess it's a good thing I'm done with the NHL right as the season ends, so I can sucker myself into watching this garbo again next year.

Amazing hockey of the Final overshadowed by everything else. Here's hoping Pens fans can recognize how hosed everything looks to non-fans but congrats yinzer scum

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Too late to vote that ref for the Conn Smythe? #hottake

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Sullivan put on the championship hat before the handshake line which is horrifically douchey

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

MAF to Calgary plz

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Goddamnit Phil it's still funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Flocons de Jambon posted:

CBC stream's still rolling.

That's cause the latter-lifters deserve their props for winning.

• Locked thread