Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Yes, Your Grace has a bunch of weird quirks at the start that aren't immediately obvious and can cause needless errors because the game wasn't clear on things.

Even with a bit of foreknowledge from other LPs I blundered a bit thought ultimately still won. The game is good at providing the feeling of underdog tension even when you're well ahead. You can outright win the final battle without reinforcements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Prey is a horror game for your enemies as you turn the tables and hunt them for delicious goo.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Did you know... there are three kinds of aces?

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Video games were always horny they were just smaller pixels before.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Red Warrior posted:

Forza Horizon 5 looking amazing and tomorrow morning we're finally getting to see take 2 on the Halo Infinite campaign. https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1452427948460412928

6 AM PT? That can't be right.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I bought three years and because of the quests I'll probably have another 2.5 years through points by the time my first sub ends.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Daggerfall!

I can speak harpy!

Daggerfall!

It doesn't matter.

Daggerfall!

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Is it really Daggerfall if I don't take a month to clear out a random dungeon?

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

ZeeBoi posted:

Case in point:

:argh:

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Look if I can't tell customers they're stupid for not looking up the hours of operation for the store online and save us both time then I can at least insult strangers on the internet!

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

That is a ridiculous price. I have gamepass and even am tempted to get it anyway.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Enemies? Ground!? I see some aren't Vampire Surviving enough!

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Kevyn posted:

Just tried Vampire Survivors…

I’m going to die because I forget to eat while playing this game, aren’t I?

That's what floor chicken is for.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
It came out on XBox gamepass only last Thursday.

I know because I kept searching for it every day.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

grave always controls like he's waist-deep in mud, which is made worse by there being no stick sensitivity or invert aim option. there's no auto-fire unless you mash RT four times in quick succession, which makes you enter an autofire mode that roots you to the spot. gun feedback and enemy damage feedback is weak. dodging attacks is near-impossible due to the sluggish movement. the idea behind the combat seems to be to just tank hits while building up a combo meter and occasionally batting away a missile, and the lack of defensive and evasive options makes every encounter stiff and dull. there's a very noticeable half-second skip in the soundtrack whenever a song loops

if you're going to do a ps2 throwback then give me something like psi-ops, not this nonsense

It is 2022 right? A game released in 2022 without invert aim?

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

SpiderLink posted:

Annoyingly the kill counter is busted too, it sometimes just freezes. I just want to finish that last achievement! (Vampire Survivors)

That's been happening for a while whenever you revive.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Nuts and Gum posted:

I can’t believe atomic spork isn’t a complete dumpster fire! IGN confirmed the annoying sidekick / self talk nonsense but the actual combat looks fun.

Wonder when gamepass will realize it’s the 20th?

20th is PC gamepass. Xbox Gamepass is the 21st on the midnight.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
It is honestly amazing just how big an rear end in a top hat he is.

The gently caress this, gently caress all of you ending just makes far more sense because he's such a giant prick.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/DestinLegarie/status/1674540987685961729

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
That's why you do it at work.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I'm still making enough to pay for my auto-redeem but yeesh is it far from the heyday.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

John F Bennett posted:

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, Immortals of Aveum Deluxe Edition can now be bought for 8 bucks!

The regular edition is 40 bucks, if you prefer that one instead.

I just bought it a week ago for $40. :negative:

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

How the hell did I manage 116 on Starfield? :negative:

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

What's everyone's issue with Starfield's inventory? Seemed fine to me.

It never, ever ends and it isn't sleek enough to justify the absolutely incredible amount of loot it throws at you.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
The only real issue I've ran into for Palworld on Xbox is terrain not loading in correctly which is a problem for a lot of reasons. Otherwise it runs fine.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
XtreameBox is coming, I feel it.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Steve Yun posted:

Xbox catchup progress report

Gears 5 was a lot more fun than Gears 4. Robots were a boring enemy.

Got Masterchief collection, am finding it way too amusing to constantly switch back and forth between original and remastered graphics on the fly in Halo 1

I dropped off after 3 so I have ODST, Reach, 4, 5 and Infinite to catch up on. Are 4 and 5 actually dogshit?

4 is at worst OK but 5 is a mess.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I hope the recharger is better because the current one sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Premium watches also give more money to content creators than ads would if you did watch them.