Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

1. Yes
2. If you bought any games from the 360 store digitally they are listed under "Ready to install" even if the BC game is removed from the store. Here's a list of BC games and the "Goddamnit we just BCed Black Ops 2 stop yelling at us to BC the other ones we'll get to them soon" list.
3. :iiam:
4. ANSWER HAZY ASK QUESTION LATER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

The wife wakes up one day and finds a human lump shape made out of game discs and gamefly sleeves next to her while the actual man is next to said lump.

And when the husband gets asked: "I just wanted to get to that 5 star rank in the Rewards program, I wanted that huge rebate."

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

The Offspring music license expired years ago so their tracks aren't in the 360 version.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Real hurthling! posted:

Never seen a dev try and stave off a publisher passing on their game like that before. Feels weird

Rare had a very small team work on a Perfect Dark sequel proposal that Microsoft rejected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcqixlBxbT4

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I want Metal Arms: Gltich in the System to come back as BC again.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Heads up for those who never played Split/Second: You're going to be constanly creamed in multiplayer until you progressed quite a bit in Career to unlock the good cars if you get paired against long time players. I experenced this when I rented it in '13/'14.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Instant Sunrise posted:

Honestly? I have to give Quantum Break props for trying to revive a genre that's been dead since Sewer Shark and Night Trap.

Contradiction is the one step foward and The Bunker is the two steps back of the modern take of the FMV genre.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Nuts and Gum posted:

The dev's mentioned they had to temporarily suspend chivo's as it was adding to launch day issues. I have yet to pop a single one :saddowns:

Oh so that's why me and a nice group of people I was with didn't get the "your crew plays instrument while the galleon sinks" one when we went Out of Bounds the other day.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

For Honor has people that like to bow before they fight you. gently caress that, I'm just gonna Linebacker charge them into a hole. :hist101:

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Empress Brosephine posted:

Forza sucks bring back Midnight Club so i can make tasteless jokes about the studio being the same one that did the Lawnmower Man's CGI

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Nuts and Gum posted:

Wait how do you eliminate enemies? By time, by just pushing people with momentum out of the circle for x amount of seconds, or the cherished twisted metal methodology?

Either way I'm loving in.

Easy Allies did a video of the mode. Eliminations are either from losing a race between you and another driver or cumulatively staying outside the circle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1c7o5MOAxE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

DMC1: Dante visits Resident Evil island and anime fights the villain and then escapes via byplane.

DMC2 is DEEP HURTING! in game form.

DMC3: Dante and his brother fight anime clown that turns out to be the main bad guy.

DMC the anime: The only good episode is the one where Trish and Lady meet.

DMC4: Anime man with claw hand destroys an entire religion with the help of Dante who is in the middle of recovering from the events of DEEP HURTING.

DMC5: Where's the Lady, Trish and revamped Lucia from DEEP HURTING DLC campaign Capcom?