Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Thread, show me either an Xbox One S or a regular Xbox One with 1TB storage for as close as you can to 200$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Dear friends. Recently I purchased the most powerful console ever at a deep discount. What are the best most powerful console ever exclusives that I should take a look at?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Jesus. It's really just Sunset Overdrive, huh.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

RBX posted:

Why buy a console and not know any games on it?

It was $150 and I cannot not be thrifty.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

Target made a mistake on their website last week.

Yup! They cancelled an order for a board game and a Nintendo labo kit but let this go through no problemo. I also bought a PSVR for a hundred, to put my lack of thrift in perspective.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
the only chief i am is master chief

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Put a 4k in it

Its done

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Have you guys played Skyrim

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Put a bit of tape on it, right?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Probably trying to do streaming because Silicon Valley cannot comprehend anyone having less internet speed than they do

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Steve Yun posted:

Am I wrong in thinking the largest segment of customers who would benefit from a cheap streaming console are also the ones least likely to have high speed internet.

nope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The Nvidia Shield is the most powerful console ever