Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Some TVs let you do 1440p 120hz if it can’t do 4k120. It’s a good visual compromise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s still just a hold on my card. If it cleared for you it must be shipping soonish.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ve gotten no update from my Microsoft store order, the hold will fall off on Friday so I guess there’s still some waiting to do.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You used to be able to see what you own but now the page just tells me to install the Xbox app and the Xbox app tells me nothing

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Twitter comments seem dumber than usual

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Anyone that ordered from Microsoft on 11/10 heard anything yet? still nothing over here

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is anyone other than that twitter man saying this for sure? he also posted this so I'm not sure if he's totally unbiased

https://twitter.com/Morfid_plays/status/1323733594041450497?s=20

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 are the eternal exclusives

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
At least it’s a guaranteed December. I’ll take it over the PS5 F5 hunt

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Does anyone here have experience with Microsoft.com preorders? They just put another hold on my card for the series X and I was wondering if this is like a weekly thing or if something is happening.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
More Xboxes on the Microsoft store if you can manage to get through the error hell

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Walmart is botcity

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What was the estimated delivery date for the walmart xboxes? Getting kinda annoyed by Microsoft.com not giving me any new info

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The second charge for my Nov 9th order fell off last night. I’d rather they’d just keep the money than them do the four days on and three days off thing.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s discouraging seeing GameStop and others restock and my Microsoft.com order from two weeks ago has done nothing but issue authorization charges and say pending.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That’s great news, maybe mine will ship soon too.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I said come in! posted:

Saw a few people mention on Reddit that their Microsoft Store orders have shipping notifications now.

Nothing on my end, I hemmed and hawed a bit and was later than most so maybe in a week or so for me.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Went for the best buy and it has a pickup date for the 2nd. Won’t cancel the Microsoft.com order until I know for sure it’ll be there

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

doingitwrong posted:

Still at "pending" for me. And the authorization has fallen off my card. :ohdear:

Same here, Maybe best buy will come through Wednesday.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Picked up my giant rectangle at the bestbuy. It’s smaller than expected but still bulky. Where does one buy a cheap year of gold for gamepass conversion purposes?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Speaking of over the top games I see Asuras Wrath is BC, maybe I’ll finally give that a try.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Quick resume is more useful than I anticipated. I like playing two or three games at a time usually and its neat bing able to save the state in both at the same time. Right now its Yakuza 7 and a replay of Vanquish, no crashes or anything yet

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It just needs a little spinning disk thing under each resumable game. It’s always an unknown if something will quick resume or not.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I sold mine for $300 back in September, felt like I made out like a bandit on that one since I bought it for $350.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I just want Elden Ring :pray:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wish headphone jacks in controllers were a thing when I was growing up, my mom hated the sound of video games and told me to play at volume level 2 only. I’m still self conscious about how loud my games are lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
AMD will hopefully have a DLSS equivalent soon. It’s absence will really make ray tracing hard to implement in the consoles.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Stux posted:

how would they use nvidia what are they going to do put a freaking tegra in the consoles. no one else makes APUs at any kind of level close to amd theyre by far the best at it, theres no other option really unless you just want a smartphone chip.

Switch 2 will have DLSS before consoles get an AMD equivalent lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I keep dying like a dumbass in gears by running up on the monsters with my chainsaw blaring. Maybe I should stick behind cover like the game wants but where’s the fun in that

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ve heard good things about immortal phone riser and it’s $30 after only a month. People that buy ubi games at launch must be the biggest rubes

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My “X-enhanced” wishlist is MGSV and Dark Souls 3. Both of which will never happen

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
PC is just a more powerful Xbox. It’s how Microsoft sees it and so should everyone else

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah the GPU market is absolutely insane at the moment, I managed to get a PS5 to compliment my SX and that will allow me to play most everything I care about save for the cool experimental stuff like Noita. Maybe in two years or so I’ll be able to get a GPU who knows.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’d buy RDR2 on XBOX but the thought of doing the early game stuff again fills me with dread. I just want to get to the fun fishing and hunting stuff

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can’t you uploaded any picture you want now anyway? I put up a picture of Magnet Man and it got approved so I assume you can put Mayor McCheese up if you want without using low res 360 pics

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gotta find my copy of Otogi 2 somewhere, I never lost hope!
Shame we’ll never get JSRF possibly due to music issues. That’s the last original Xbox game I care about that I can’t play on my SX

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is Dead Space 1 FPS boosted?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
PS5 can’t play Panzer Dragoon Orta or GunValkyrie. Time for Sony to pack it up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Ineffiable posted:

Otogi 1/2 seems to be having some issues buying so here's hoping it gets fixed soon.

I tried buying Otogi 1 five times and it never went through but they charged my card each time and set off my fraud alert whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m finally allowed to buy Otogi apparently. If you were getting errors give it a try now