Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
649 AUD :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
What are the best games to play on the Xbox game pass for someone that had a 360 and played a lot of those multi-plats on PC?

I was thinking Sunset Overdrive, the Gears 1 remake, and Dead Rising 3?

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Forza isn’t included in the pass.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
I want to connect headphones to my XB1 and I’ve got one of the old xbox one controllers. Do I have to buy that AUD $30 adapter for the controller?!

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Well a new controller is like AUD $55 but I guess you’re right. It seems like a lot of money to get headphones working. :argh:

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
How does downloading stuff on the xbone work? I queued up a bunch of games from game pass and left it on overnight but it turned itself off without finishing. Do I need to disable the idle shutdown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigis
Jun 21, 2006

derk posted:

are you using instant on power mode? do you have it set to shut storage off when powered off? i always shut my system off and it downloads.

I’m not using instant on. Do I need to? I thought it would keep downloading then go idle when it’s finished then turn off after an hour.