Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

CommissarMega posted:

I love the Nazis getting mad in the comments :allears:

Yeah the new trailer fuckin rocks but holy hell the comments are trash. What the hell has happened? Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

GUI posted:

Also from the stream, in the hub area an arcade machine with Wolfenstein 3D is there and you can play seemingly the entire game. Except its called Wolfenstone 3D and you play as a Nazi Soldier/Elite Hans shooting Kreisau Circle members and fight ~~Terror Billy~~ instead of Hitler.

Okay. Okay. I cannot loving wait for this game holy poo poo. Jesus Christ release it already holy gently caress

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Nah, I really doubt it. I think they’ll still release Wolf 3. Then again I think they haven’t canned Dishonored entirely either so what do I know.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Arcsquad12 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te1XoPV_9os

Raycevick has a pretty succinct video on the new Wolf games and their strengths and weaknesses.

This was a good video and did a really good job exploring why the games are good and shy New Colossus isn’t quite as good

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Yeah, I’m praying Wolf 3 is a return to form. Wolf 2 was just a massive step down from TNO and Old Blood. It wasn’t terrible but it felt like a pretty significant decrease. I’m not entirely sure what happened - I can barely remember most of the levels whereas levels in TNO are still pretty clear in my mind despite not having played since it came out.

Though with Doom Eternal looking like it’s going to be loving fantastic maybe the old FPS remake itch will be scratched enough