Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

BigglesSWE posted:

It did give us the line "would you look at that; it's raining nazis", which i believe to be the peak of human writing.

One of the great triumps of WolfTNO, besides being an incredibly satisfying Nazi murder simulator, is the quality of its writing. I would not have expected to see some of the best characterization in modern FPSes coming from Wolfenstein and Doom sequels but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Nazis in Antarctica. Nazis in South America. Nazis under the sea. There are Nazi assholes all over the world and William J. Blazkowicz is going to personally kill each and every last one of them with his bare hands on the Terror-Billy "Death to All Nazi Assholes" tour, coming soon to wherever Nazis are.

busb posted:

Is there going to be multiplayer in this new wolf game? Will it be bad like ET or great like RtCW?

TNO was strictly singleplayer only, and I feel like if there was going to be multiplayer in this one they'd have made a bigger deal about it, so I'm fairly certain there won't be. Which I'm okay with because I'd rather they keep things focused than waste time and effort with lovely multiplayer that nobody likes ala DOOM.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Can we talk about the fact that BJ is just strolling through the city with an atomic bomb disguised as a fire extinguisher?

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Bolow posted:

Did I hear that radio conversation right? BJ is going to nuke the goddamn German High Command in the US?

I mean, they have all these nuclear warheads just lying around, gotta get some use out of'em.