Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I'm excited about the game and I'm excited about the people this game is pissing off being pissed off. A good thing, all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

It still amazes me that, as far as I know, of all the WW2 and WW2-themed games out there, only this series and an anime game (Valkyria Chronicles, which is actually quite good) have ever mentioned the concentration camps.

Am I massively mis-remembering or didn't one of the COD games have a concentration camp pop up? I want to say it was UO or WaW, the latter of which I barely played, but then again it wouldn't have made any sense in UO so it was probably WaW.

Those two examples are the only ones that ever attempted to do the occurrence any justice though, you're right.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Pretty sure the dude behind the counter is the one shooting there.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Depends on what you define as living

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

I'm wondering how deep that call back is gonna be. Just a name drop or are we fighting Nazithulhus again?

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

I am more excited for this game than ever because of that feature revelation a ways up, but also

Heaven Spacey posted:

gently caress YOU TANKS FOREVER

Because Tank stories are one of the best ways to humiliate nazis

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

i guess, they were pieces of crap, but they were really safe pieces of crap?

When things get shot with explosives, they break.

When Shermans broke, they didn't break badly enough to kill the crew all that often, and were also easy to fix. German tanks, on the other hand, broke impressively and with extreme lethality.

This was a war, so things were getting shot with explosives more often than not.

Ergo, Sherman is a good tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Nobody did that

What are you on about

EDIT: VVVV Ah, welp.

Psycho Landlord fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Oct 22, 2017