Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
If TNC combines TNO's narrative design with TOB's player driven level and gameplay it will quite literally be the greatest game ever made. Being able to gun down Nazi sympathizer KKK fuckfaces is just a sweet cherry on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

poptart_fairy posted:

I think it is possible to have a murder boner towards Nazis without talking about the literal boners regarding violence they want to inflict, hth.

Really it's just kind of irritating seeing all news by the game drowned out by floods of people running in to talk about how they're going to hand it those :smug: Trump Voters :smug: for the seventeenth time. Dead horses, etc.

Ever been chased out of a creepy southern hick town by actual uniformed klansman? Without a doubt the most terrifying experience of my life. Forgive me if I like to achieve some form of catharsis as I helplessly watch while people who share those ideals slowly take everything over. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's kind of a small thing but I hope we get a rocket or grenade launcher weapon. If they're gonna do the old school pistol, shotgun, rifle, etc weapons setup you GOTTA have a big bada boom.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
"Come and fucken get me you white rear end fascist Nazi fuckin pigs!" -Terror Billy

Game of the Year??

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Anyone talking poo poo about Grace is a boring dingus. She's awesome.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Arcsquad12 posted:

CD Higgs also thinks that Rip Blazkowicz is cartoonishly evil.

BJ's dad is one of the most realistic video game characters I've ever seen. I've MET people exactly like him. loving terrifying.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Someone: BJ's dad is over the top and unrealistic

Every-loving-one Else: I KNOW SOMEONE LIKE HIM

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Rookersh posted:

In happier news, I am glad the timeline between Danger 5 and Wolfenstein seems to be merging more and more.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

I, Butthole posted:

Man, I just started a bit in New Orleans where I'm riding a big mechanical nazi dog and if they don't have a Mick Gordon cover of this I'm gonna be real mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn4lJqbv7So

The song that plays during that sequence is dope. Hope Bethesda releases the soundtrack soon.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Racist shitheads commenting on this game:

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Absolutely adored this game but I still think The Old Blood had the best level design out of the three by far. You were actually navigating environments and finding paths and usin' yer noggin' while also knifing, piping, and shootin' Nazis. Level design in TNO and TNC is mostly corridors and combat arenas. They look nice, but they're not very stimulating to move through. There were actual setpieces like a Half Life game or something.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Really Pants posted:

What's the name of the song that plays when BJ is getting out of Roswell, and when you steal the helicopters in TNO?

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOmFxvL2b4o

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Kurtofan posted:

whats the difficulty people are playing? I used to play on uber in the first two but this one I ended up dropping the difficulty to the level after bring em on.

Super Mega Baby Mode. Maybe I'm just bad at playing games but it's still relatively challenging for me, especially when the game sends multiple supersoldatens at ya.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Supernorn posted:

I'll also say the bittersweet end credits of TNO were extremely effective, and its a shame they didnt top it in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_ZEovDDKk

Mick ain't gonna top the ending credits song for The Old Blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
I'm a couple missions in and having a blast. v:shobon:v The only enemies that have felt like sponges so far are the heavily armored troopers and super soldiers and stuff, which feels appropriate. Combat feels good, the sisters are charming and funny, and thank loving god they redid the item pickup sound effects which were a travesty in TNC.