Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
No especial?
When cheaper?
Why no cheaper?
When cheaper!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Boy, I looke for the for the face
*mimes cleaning face*
Like a this but the limon
*points to drain cleaner*
like this but limon
*points to wiper fluid then makes face cleaning mime again*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Boy
Olive but the no holes
"Whole olives"
No. Olive but the no holes
"Yeah these are the ones"
Why it say holes then

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
*spends 30minutes staring past the milk to peep the milk room, as if its some mystic portal to a secret milk dimension*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wheres the milk you've moved everything!!

*milk has been in the same place since 1950*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Customer locks their keys in their car and starts asking staff if they know how to unlock cars.

8 staff members start uncurling coathangers they took from the shelf

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When i was aretail manager if you cleaned up human poo poo without being asked id buy whatever you want from the liquor store.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I heard a customer complain that the self-checkout was rude to her.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I used to work in a shop that was adjacent to what i'd say almost definitely was the biggest heroin market in australia. Smackheads would grab a bottle of liquor and nod off before they made it 2 more steps. People would be nodding in the middle of the road, in the gutter. Cars would be idling in the middle of the road with a driver who still had a syringe in their arm nodding.

There was a security guard who worked like 14 hours a day doing nothing but haul smackheads out of the toilets. Another 4 security guards who were all massive weirdos who got their jollies beating up smackheads. Really weird place to work the rules of normal society didnt apply there. No matter what happened the cops would write your statements for you saying you were 100% in the right.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you stole a can of coke there was a guantlet of like 5 staff and another 5 security who would happily hold you down and kick you in the nuts repeatedly for it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
8am - Old greek lady

I see on the tee vee this you sprinkle on the floor. Where I can find?

10am - Old greek man

My a wife she see on the tee vee you sprinkle on the floor. Where I can find?

1pm - Younger guy

My auntie says she saw this stuff advertised on tv, you sprinkle it on the carpet

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

Why so many Greeks

Its the same family they just keep sending different people hoping that eventually whatever they want will appear with more attempts

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kelp Me! posted:

So they're looking for like Resolve?

Apart from the old lady who saw the product in a fever dream not even the people asking know what they are looking for

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kelp Me! posted:

I dunno mang it seems pretty obvious they were looking for a powder you sprinkle on your carpet and that's basically the only option

unless they're doing cocaine on Nightmare difficulty

Obviously you take them to show things that match their description. I just made up carpet sprinkle as an example of a vauge description.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Standing in one place is worse on your body that any other job at the supermarket. You can stack drinks all day and you might get exauhsted but you dont get sore like you do on a checkout.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Starman Super DX posted:

. It was strange, the bread actually got worse when they started advertising "fresh baked bread"

Ive found if a fast food place especially starts advertising something you never asked, it means cause something got shittier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
People havign a public meltdown is the best bit of retail

• Locked thread