Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
Right out of college I worked in the photo center at walmart. Only 2 stories really stand out.

1. Scammer meth lady brought in a very old SLR camera that we did not carry, she also had no receipt. I refused her request to return it, and I refused to get a manager for her. She eventually hunted one down and after about 20 minutes of loud arguing with my manager exchanged it for 50 dollars cash.

2. Another one, a 40 something woman asked me how long it took for some service ( I forget what, prints or something) and I said something like "4 days, actually 3 days sorry"
she went loving MENTAL. "WELL WHICH IS IT WHY DONT YOU KNOW!?!?!" And despite my insistence that it was 3 days and apologizing she just kept at it, and flagged a manager who meekly argued in my defense. I walked away while she ranted at my manager about how I need to "be trained properly" etc, like I was some puppy that poo poo on the floor. Never heard anything about it. Like this lady hadn't even paid us money for anything yet, truly bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread