Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
WHY IS THE CUT OF THESE BREAD SLICES INCONSISTENT
I dunno, call Natures Harvest?
*gets fired*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
on the topic of "rare" books

I got invited over to a friend of a friends house and made the mistake of paging through his Marvel Ultimates book signed by stan lee. Terrified the mutual friend told me to put it back immediately because the owner looks through it with a magnifying glass for fingerprints.

Bitch that poo poo is worth like $50 it's not a copy of the declaration of independence.

On the topic of horrible customers some times they are justified.

One day an old man wanted to buy a gun from our locked cage, so I paged the sporting goods associate, the only person with a key to their department. I went about my day and found the guy there a half hour later still waiting. I did another page.

I came back through ten minutes later, the guy was getting pretty irate, so I went to find the sporting goods associate sitting in the break room. They had some kind of FMLA where they were allowed to rest whenever they wanted because they were 400+ pounds and had to use a cart to support their weight. They refused to go help the customer, and couldn't give anyone else the gun keys.

By the time I tracked down the only manager in the store they just joked we probably shouldn't be selling guns to angry people and went on an hour lunch. Last I saw the guy was hitting numbers on the phone to try and figure out how I was paging people so he could scream obscenities over the loud speaker.

Space Crabs fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 13, 2017

• Locked thread