Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

When I was a teenager I worked at a bagel place that brought in a huge morning rush of 30 something professionals who wanted to grab a dozen bagels for the office. We had a really tall sneeze guard, high ceilings and a lot of noise generated by the equipment so it was often very hard to hear the customers.

One day some rear end in a top hat comes in and asks for a dozen bagels or assorted types. I got most of them in the bag but I didn't quite hear how many of the blueberry ones he wanted so I asked him again very politely.

Me: I'm sorry how many of those blueberry ones did you want again?
Him *roles eyes*: A couple means two!

I hope he gets the most malignant of cancers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

gently caress tipping, employers should be legally mandated to provide a living wage but until that day comes I tip 15% for good service, 20% if it's great and 10% if your service sucks and you don't have an excuse.

• Locked thread