Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it isn't because of retail. everyone just hates you in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

Thank you. I didn't think it was appropriate for a guy like that to poo poo on people who help others for a living.

let us know when you meet one, then.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you don't have to work retail. you could always join a cult instead!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i suspect that automated pumps aren't used in rural hellscapes because the locals would try to smash them open.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i got fired from a retail job when i was a teenager. some woman called in to find out when we closed, then showed up after that point. it turned out that she somehow expected that call to mean the store would stay open until she got there, so she spent a while banging on the door while i closed out the till and such. i could never get a straight answer of exactly why i was being fired or what the complaint was, but i can certainly guess.

• Locked thread