Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

WTF? Were you using your personal vehicle and not the company's?

I'm guessing the glamorous world of food delivery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Azuth0667 posted:

It's busy enough the owner called us and is shipping in meat from other locations as we'd nearly run out.

This happened at a brothel I went to.
I didn't tip.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

pixaal posted:

One time around 7 or 8 at night, so not real late but enough that we're lower on staff a highschool kid walks over to the salad bar and just urinates in it then takes out his cock and proceeds to start masturbating until someone yells at him. He then ran out of the store and down the street. This was mid summer and I have no idea what happened to the kid afterwards but I assume he was on drugs and had walked to the store and the cops picked him up, or met him at his house, one of the employees went to school with him.

so what happened to the salad?

pixaal posted:

Also bad smells, we had an old man die taking a dump and his head was leaning against the door so you couldn't open it. It was a single toilet bathroom with lock but rather small. We weren't sure how long he'd been in there someone discovered him after another customer had waited 30 minutes to use the bathroom and had knocked several times and someone tried to open the door (to which they couldn't because he was wedged keeping the door closed).

so did you just brick it over or what?

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
I had a friend whose father used to argue successfully at some places you wouldn't think you could, circuit city I remember specifically. Something about places that were based on bonuses after number of sales of something.
Tangentially, he was a turban wearing sikh, so maybe the places expected it from hm.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Evil Agita posted:

Tell us about the people that suicide in supermarkets

edit:

The Lord Bude posted:

Our store is directly across the street from what is probably the biggest public hospital in Australia

what would you say is the number one most shoplifted item in your store?

ladron fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 14, 2017

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Fil5000 posted:

What makes this worse is that that kid has learned that making GBS threads themselves gets them what they want. Like, you KNOW this isn't the only time they've poo poo themselves for a Mars bar.

you'd be surprised just how often making GBS threads yourself gets you what you want

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Chomp8645 posted:

A lifetime of bulbs for the low, low cost of small initial investment and your sense of self-respect as a human being.

Counterpoint - becoming known as "crazy ol' lightbulb mcgee" when you shuffle in every year or so with your CASE OF DEAD LIGHTBULBS and demand replacements

that kinda fame? can't buy it, mister

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Kelp Me! posted:

I have to admit that aside from customer interaction, working at Radio Shack was actually kind of fun.

insane radio shack customer stories please

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Mammal Sauce posted:

What happened? My brother and wife both went to college and graduated after 2005.

I'm guessing the global economic meltdown, but that's just a guess

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Over There posted:

in my line of business the survey is everything to us and our managers.

do you work at a survey factory?

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Over There posted:

You idiot.

It's all about the cloud now

a cloud factory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

lmao, just lmao if you don't have cordwainer that custom makes all of your shoes

learned a new word today, thanks, thread!

• Locked thread