Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

When I go to this one thrift store, it has signs that say something like "If you steal from here, you steal from the Lord."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Do you get mad when people thank you by name, but you never introduced yourself but are wearing a name tag?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I know people get sick of "Guess it's free!" and "Hello, I'll be your customer today!" and stuff like that, but I think it's funny and nice. The scamming and crazy parts I could do without, though.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The other one I like is when the total is 19 something -- "Good year!"
I get a kick out of this, but everyone is different.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Starman Super DX posted:

Nobody in this thread wants to be promoted and be in the same situation as their sad-sack manager. We just want out.

The only way out is through...at which point you, too, will be a manager.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Detective No. 27 posted:

Why yes, I used to work at SEARS.

Last week was my last week working at a retail job. I'm finally out and free. I genuinely feel like I escaped an abusive relationship.

What department...oh, lemme guess...appliances, but not unloading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I worked at a comic book store, and we didn't have chairs for a reason.

• Locked thread