Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Starman Super DX posted:

this was incredible and completely believable in terms of an insane customer scenario.

How about that time I was in a more poor than normal mood, about one year into my working at this horrid establishment, and when a customer incessantly asked "hey hey hey why are you in a bad mood? why aren't you talking to me?" I just blurted out "with all due respect ma'am, I don't think that's any of your business." to which of course she complained to customer service immediately.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT YOUR MOST INTIMATE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS???"

Right? I would love to live in a country where anyone who buys any product anywhere isn't entitled to the very soul of whoever's ringing it up. Retail pissed me off so much that I went to school and got an office job. In my dreams, I can just turn around and ignore someone who's being rude or abrasive or entitled. gently caress 'em. In fact, gently caress everyone who has ever purchased a good or service with currency. :mad:

gently caress 'EM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread