Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lol. Then you would snap awake from your daydream / fantasy and hand the change over.

can you get me a day drinking job at GS? something simple like risk management. I can kinda do math and you dipshits gently caress up all the time so it's not like i'd have to do a good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

Who the hell pays more than $20 for shoes?

lmao, just lmao if you don't have cordwainer that custom makes all of your shoes

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

Not thread making GBS threads for once but I twice a month I have my shoes shined professionally and have taps nailed into them. They'll even do further maintenance work if necessary. I highly recommend doing this if you want to maintain a certain appearance and feel good about yourself.

this is a good post because getting your shoes shined doesn't just make them look spiffy, it helps keep the shape of the shoe and protects the leather from the elements

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

First of all. It's martinis. Second of all, I recommended trying anything to get out of retail and better yourself. The third part is true.

let me know if you need me to tag in. it was margaritas for me at lunch

• Locked thread