Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

I'm in my upper 20s, and work a retail job at slightly over minimum wage, for about 10-20 hours a week. 110% of my paycheck goes to rent and, due to my narcolepsy/cataplexy, my prospects of finding a better job or even a second job (lol) are negligible. I'm not allowed to drive, have to walk with a cane, and I can't afford to eat. atleast I can make fun of old people that can't read that we don't have a chip reader, look lady there's literally a piece of plastic in the slot that says please swipe what are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

At my store, corporate forbids us from doing closing announcements now. We close at 7 and our manager lets us lock the doors at 7 but we are forced to keep a register open and watch old people totter around for 40 minutes past closing because 'good customer service'.

• Locked thread