Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

My 68 year old retired dad just bought a new iPad and taught himself how to use it. I think it's the cutest drat thing ever because I haven't had to help him at all other then giving him my Netflix deets

Even my dad uses his iPhone just fine and he's the kind of person who calls me with computer questions that can be summarized as "How do I copy and paste text?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

My wal-mart job a decade ago was pretty uneventful because it was night crew. The only interesting thing that happened was an ugly couple got arrested for loving in the changing room. Sadly, I was stuck in the back at the time and missed it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The place where the local Quiznos used to be is now a Jimmy John's because this town sucks.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

spog posted:

I think a goon who worked for a car dealership said that they always looked at the shoes.

They said that often the really rich dressed like bums, but had 500 dollar shoes.

Also, a lot of people would flaunt a really expensive watch, but the 20 dollar shoes were a give away that they didn't actually have a lot of money.

Who the hell pays more than $20 for shoes?

• Locked thread