Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

runupon cracker posted:

:same:

I think working retail as a young adult is the primary reason why I'm not a "conservative" despite being a white cis male in his 40s who makes roughly 4x minimum wage and lives in the suburbs.

I make 10 times minimum wage and I live in a freaking castle w. models your move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Rutibex posted:

protip instead of going to barns and noble try a university library. they sell cheaper coffee and snacks, and the book selection is much better. you have to be a student to check the books out, but no one will stop you if you just go to read stuff off the shelves

another pro tip: if you want a truly transcendental reading experience, come to my house on Tuesday and sit in my comfy chair and I will give you coffee and let you read my rear end tattoo.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

remigious posted:

I used to work in the target photo lab and we had this one guy that would come in with a roll of film full of pics of his own rear end in a top hat. The worst part was he would loving stand there and watch for the 20 minutes plus while I developed and printed the film.
I would just pretend I didn't notice the contents of the photos in an attempt to deny him the satisfaction he was looking for.

I'm like 2 weeks late but lmfao this guy rules

• Locked thread