Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
One time a customer was pissed off and yelling at my manager because she had arbitrarily raised the price (read: made him pay taxes), and at one point tells us that we better rethink what we're doing because he "works for verison".

We're a hotel why do you think we give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

berth ell pup posted:

Oh yeah I think I have one silver young-queen quarter and I definitely have penny with the king on it too. How they made it to the Southeast is anyone's guess.

The other day some old German tourists gave me a WWII fifty cent piece with King George on it. Looked it up, apparently it's worth like, ten bucks.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

Please, you can't even agree Nazis are bad.

noice

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Telephones posted:

I wear a nametag. Sometimes customers say "Hi, Phones!" Shut the gently caress up. Stop it. You don't know me. You're not clever. It's weird. No no dont feel good about it! gently caress you!

people who pay attention to name tags are universally scum

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Murderion posted:

I hate working in a tourist trap during peak season, it's turning me into the weirdest racist. Now let me tell you about the inscrutable oriental and his unnatural lust for toblerones...

Working in a hotel has made me realize two things:

The English are the absolute most entitled dicks on the planet.
The Germans are the nicest, kindest travelers.

• Locked thread