Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
If a customer visits a store enough to have a regular, the store's bosses probably value the customer over any of employees :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Nah, it's places that have hourly rates in the fun side of town

Another tip that's useful, but only so long as it's not super common: stop writing "fragile" on packages - write "GLASS" instead (especially when sending something like a laptop). Everyone tunes out fragile, but people tend to pay attention to glass since it's so explicit and uncommon

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Mozi posted:

I really hope that 'pulling her espresso' isn't a euphemism.

Keep that attitude to yourself or else I'm cutting your hours!

You're on the clock, so you'd better service that customer

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

GBS > Horrible Customers: I hope your balls get microwaved while still attached

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

The owner thinks you're an rear end for never tipping, but for some mysterious reason the server is happy when you show up

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

How about this stupid loving derail ends with you quietly accepting that you don't need the last word to feel superior.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Festus The Fetus posted:

but instead the manager blames theft

It's not like he was wrong

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Call 911, this "danger you will die if you touch this" sign is threatening me!!!

vvv: Pretty obvious that it was just a lie, but I still say an inane complaint like that is even funnier

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 31, 2017

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Cool, that's a great idea, I'll tell my cousin to hop on that bus after he takes a couple grand out of his bank account (which has a -22.52 balance) for apartment/utility deposits and remind him to go to his non-existent new job the next day

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

SpacePig posted:

I think she called back later to apologize.

I know this thread is for entertainment and venting, but come on, don't change stories to add things that are obviously made up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Over There posted:

Yeah it was pretty wild. Turns out it was some crazy dude, because his sister called in to say he was actually coming. Police arrived on the scene and they had a description of him. Hopefully they got him.

It was actually 2 frat people pulling a prank on a pledge that was just planning on buying an iphone, it's the new version of swatting

• Locked thread