Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I don't work in retail, but this half-ton blob of a woman hit me with her lovely Chevy van today after I told her no, you can't drive into this completely full parking lot, there are no parking spots for your huge stupid car. Then she poo poo her pants and dipped out real fast less than a minute after sitting down and ordering a round of drinks for her family because the manager came over mentioned that the cops might get called. It sort of owned, but almost getting obliterated by a van from 1982 did not.

Basically I'm a parking lot attendant that says "no" to people all day long as they try to get into the restaurant I work for. It's a pretty sweet gig and the whole "dealing with customers" thing is basically the closest thing to retail without being retail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Choco1980 posted:

Clearly the mistake was your manager telling her in advance that the cops were coming after she hit you.

Though does that now count as a hit and run?

According to the police (of which there aren't too many officers in this town, and all of them I know), yes.

I probably wasn't going to actually submit a police report or anything....but I might have had one of the cops I'm tight with go in and scare the poo poo out of them with a real loud and stern talking to.

• Locked thread