Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

SpacePig posted:

The worst possible line of thinking in any sort of retail is "people won't do that". If there's a way to game the system, even in a small way like buying a cart full of cornbread mix, then people will do it. And they'll tell other people to do it. And those other people will do it and tell yet more people to do it, and so on.

This is how I have free light bulbs forever from Walmart. First, you replace all your light bulbs with their store brand Great Value light bulbs, which they will exchange for any reason, plus a box of spares. As your bulbs burn out, exchange the dead ones for the spares. When the box is full of dead bulbs exchange it for new ones. It doesn't cost you anything more than the initial investment. :capitalism:

McGavin fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I was born in Crawdad Holler and I'll die in Crawdad Holler. I hear the Piggly Wiggly's hiring.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I got promoted from retail slave to management by giving the boss man a firm handshake, looking him straight in the eye, and telling him, "I'm your man"

Millennials can't get ahead because they don't understand basic social interaction because they're always staring at their cell phones

Finally, an employee with gumption!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Starman Super DX posted:

I have Gumption.

It's twelve bucks for a six

If you have video proof you can win a trip to Ciderstock 2015.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Breadallelogram posted:

Sales tax isn't hard to understand.

He's Australian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Is tap dancing a job requirement at Boldman Blacks?

• Locked thread