Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Screama posted:

Also, this comes up every time a retail thread starts but if you work for a big chain store and you're not actively trying to gently caress them over at every opportunity you're doing retail wrong.

I want to be a lazy, thieving, lying bastard, but I'm too scared! Can I get some tips on being a complete piece of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
e

Telephones fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jun 14, 2017

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

DemonDarkhorse posted:

i dont think she was our mad shitter though. the aftermath was as if someone had taken a sock, filled it with poo poo, cut a hole in the bottom, and spun it over their head.

I don't understand how the walls get covered short of the action you describe actually happening. Can I get some diagrams in here please?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Wait are you telling me there are states in this glorious union where you cannot purchase a case of beer?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Women are so disgusting.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I wear a nametag. Sometimes customers say "Hi, Phones!" Shut the gently caress up. Stop it. You don't know me. You're not clever. It's weird. No no dont feel good about it! gently caress you!

Telephones fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Aug 23, 2017

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
What's up with Walmart anyway? How is it so goddamn grim? Every single employee in every store looks suicidally depressed, just totally beat.

e it's pretty impressive, actually. consistently is important!

Telephones fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

First of all. It's martinis. Second of all, I recommended trying anything to get out of retail and better yourself. The third part is true.

Says the man posting in GBS.

• Locked thread