Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Drunk Nerds posted:

Me: Suck my dick

go on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Isaac posted:

When i was aretail manager if you cleaned up human poo poo without being asked id buy whatever you want from the liquor store.

sounds like a regular occurrence. nice.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

If it helps you get through the day sure go ahead and believe that. But the orderlies who change bedsheets are providing a service to help the sick and injured, you poorly replace an ipad.

you sound like a great person

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Gorilla Salad posted:

When I worked retail it was in the early 90s when I was at uni and pretty much every shop you went into was maybe one old person who had been there forever who did the openings during the week and a bunch of young people working part time for all the weekends, nights and closings.

Now, in my area over the past few years, we've had the Holden plant close, the Ford plant close, the Toyota plant close, the Alcoa aluminium smelter close and the large carpet manufacturer close. With all the ancillary companies closing as well because there's no one left to sell to, this has meant about 70% of the "good" blue collar jobs within 300km are just gone.

Tens of thousands of people who thought they had a job for life are totally hosed.

Now you walk into a retail store and most of the staff are in their 40s and 50s because they have mortgages and families and there's literally nowhere else and it's just a loving tragedy.

I'm loving heart broken over here

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Captain Yossarian posted:

Firehouse subs suck poo poo. Love that greasy disgusting sang... Yuck

Just order your sub cold that's what I do

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I actually like working retail because people have to literally trust me with their lives whereas in any other situation people look at me like I'm sketchy as gently caress. Because I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Munchables posted:

if you need wheelchair assistance when you fly, please tip.

is that for disabled or just fat as poo poo

• Locked thread