Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

As of today, i've had two "customers" indicate to me they were going to shoot me. The first time I told management. They didn't care. Today, I shrugged and did nothing. I'm pleased with my growth in both wisdom and apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

The Walrus posted:

were you standing in front of a bunch of cans

I see what you did there.......excelsior Walrus. Coo coo cahchoo and all that. I was far from the cans. The cans we sell are defective though......

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

In Oregon, sales tax is constuitionally verboten. Therefore, all prices advertised are accurate. Also, gently caress Oregon.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Aw, but my parents grow weed there. :smith:

I live here but don't grow weed. Hence the sentiment.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

If you don't like it in the greatest state in the union you can get the gently caress out.

Kate Brown sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Nice happening at work today that I think adds nicely to this thread. This is a f-up by corporate, not a customer abuse issue.

Corp. sent us a newsletter thingie today in which, among other things, they listed winners of quarterly customer service awards. One of the award winners was from my store. I am not going to state her real name for obvious reasons. The drones at corp. COMPLETELY butchered her name, listing her as "Mizi Witch". I laughed so hard I almost puked. People ribbed her about it all day but she's really cool and took it in stride.

loving corporate morons!

• Locked thread