Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Young Tinfoil: "There you are, ma'am. Would you like a cup and spoon for your son's ice cream cone? It's a hot one today!"

Woman: *scoffs* "He can handle a cone."

~2 minutes later~

Young Tinfoil: "Hello again, anything else we can get you?"

Woman: "My sons ice cream scoop fell off the cone."

Young Tinfoil: "Sorry to hear that, would you like to buy another?"

Woman: "BUY?!?!"

(This culminated with her storming off, calling me an rear end in a top hat, and her peeling out of the parking lot)

----------------

NSFW Ice cream story below

Owner of the store was a raging closet-homo who hired teenage boys almost exclusively. Fortunately for us he was fat and lazy, and over a few short years years the store came under the primary management of my friend and neighbor, who was several years my senior. He promptly replaced most of the staff with females. One girl and I hit it off, so naturally I would have my friend schedule her with me on all my shifts. In between customers we'd sneak into the freezer and make out in until our lips suck together. Young Tinfoil got his first blowjob in the employee bathroom of that ice cream stand and later lost his virginity to the same girl. :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread