Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I've worked at a couple of gas stations in my time and have developed a hatred of cab drivers as a result. It's a thing here that they get a discount on coffee but for some reason 95% of them don't bother to mention that they're cab drivers, leading to endless repetition of "coffee" -> "that'll be €2" -> "umm i'm a cab driver give me my discount".

It's a minor thing on its own but having to redo what should be a simple transaction 100 times per shift gets real loving old. All you have to do is say is "taxi coffee" instead of "coffee", is that so hard? We're both working poo poo jobs here, let's make it easy on each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread