Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the points differential going to be tonight
This poll is closed.
1-4 4 13.79%
5-8 4 13.79%
9-16 14 48.28%
17+ 7 24.14%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

TBeats posted:

People would be okay if it was someone other than Lebron + 2 allstars in the finals, hope this helps you understand.

I thought I understood until your example. People would also be okay if it was someone other than the NWO Warriors too, no?

While I think this is bad for the league on the whole, I don't feel bad for Cleveland or Lebron. He pushed the trend into this arms race of players colluding for titles, and it's reached its logical peak. We just need Westbrook, Harden, and other top stars to spitefully sign with another pre-made juggernaut before this all goes to poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

To clarify, making GBS threads on LeBron for reaping what he sowed is not the same as defending KD.

Though on that note, his many times has this opportunity even presented itself in NBA history? Specifically that a top 5 player could outright sign with a top level contender with a big fat contact? I can't think of many at all.

Maybe Duncan when he had the chance to sign with I think the Kidd Nets in the 00s?

• Locked thread