Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Rigel posted:

The PPV will be Showtime PPV, and the main card will be all boxing.

Early line in Vegas

Mayweather -1000
McGregor +650

The odds should probably be longer than that, but they want gamblers to look at it and think its possible.

worth noting that i've seen odds kind of all over the place right now, but bovada has conor at +500 and floyd at -800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

henkman posted:

lmao

is there any way this does better than mayweather-pacquiao?

no one has a god drat clue and anyone who says they do is lying

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

eric posted:

I've heard theories that UFC may scrap PPV altogether and put everything on free TV as a way to get the $450 million they want when their new TV deal comes up.

if you have a link to support this, i'd love to see it. i know they are asking for a huge increase but i thought ppv was always going to be their bread and butter

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

pyrotek posted:

So does Mayweather value 50-0 and $100 million or 51-1 and $300 million more?

:tinfoil:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Floyd -650, Conor +425
Pac -600, Horn +400

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Lid posted:

oh my god

let me put it this way:
Floyd has an 86.7% chance of winning, according to oddsmakers
Pac has an 85.7%

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

Thank you for talking sense to this bitter "boxheads"

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

KidDynamite posted:

yo floyd you can't do the same bit every city my guy

people thought it was crazy that chad ochocinco paid writers, and now look

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Everyone in psp used to be gay

we were gay before it was cool. now everyone is trying to be gay. maybe it's time to leave being gay to the actual homosexuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

attackmole posted:

I'm gonna be liquored up for five hours before the fight and I just know that no matter what happens I'm gonna hate myself by the end.

this is what combat sports are all about, everyone

• Locked thread