Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I don't think it's out of the question that both somehow manage to embarrass themselves.

I am hoping for a double ko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

First watermelons, now heads? What won't japanese people raise in a frame to force it into a more workable shape?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm glad Conor realised that Ido Portal is a vital part of any fight camp

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hobo Erotica posted:

Me? Cos it's a guy at the top of his game doing his thing and it's worked well for him? He's always been about movement and this is an example of it.

I don't get the big deal

He only beat Diaz after banishing the pony tailed idiot from his camp

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Grem posted:

I mean, let's be honest and real in this thread for a second, some real talk. We're all hoping that Conor pulls out with an undisclosed injury on August 25th, right?

Bell rings, ido portal throws a towel into the ring, at the post fight press conference connor demands a rematch

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

1 billion homes lmao

Dana is using the MPAA's method of calculating damages based on one streamer is showing it to 10 people in their home and also sharing it to 100k more around the world.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This but Big John McCarthy instead of the mountain.

I've seen herb dean fight in the raid before and I think hes the perfect opponent for conor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

MixMasterMalaria posted:

They should just keep trying Conor's luck in different 1v1 sports against past-their-prime stars. I'd watch a Mcenroe/McGregor singles match.

Conor vs Kasparov

• Locked thread