Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Holy poo poo. Conor really pulled this off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Conor is going to gently caress around and beat the Floyd/Pac fight in terms of PPV buys isn't he

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i think they will have a good fight and when it's all over, the gentlemen will hug it out and maybe even kiss a little bit

What if they went to touch gloves at the beginning and they just started frenching each other?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

this is what combat sports are all about, everyone

I mean...seriously though.

5 hours might even be underselling it. My friends and I usually start around 2 for the big fights.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

This fight is an excuse to get with friends, get really drunk, and watch a weird rear end sporting event that may never be replicated again in our lifetimes. There is nothing embarrassing about it.

• Locked thread