Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Really excited and happy about this crazy fight. It's gonna be great watching Mayweather lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

quote:

I wouldn't completely write off McGregor.
Sometimes elite sportsmen cross over to other, similar sports surprisingly well.
Floyd Mayweather himself has a victory over The Big Show ffs. Nobody gave him a prayer. Show is a world class wrestler, but Mayweather got the tactics spot on.

quote:

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Aren't most checks void after 90 days or w/e or do 100000000 dollars checks work different

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

oh hell yeah thanks Dana

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

the mcgregor vs showtime storyline was more interesting than the mcgregor is racist storyline

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

jase1 posted:

I was looking at my spreadsheet and the only other time I bet on boxing I lost. I bet on the Pacquiao/Bradley fight and I vowed never to bet on boxing again. So maybe this is a sign that Conor will win. Either way it's gonna be a hell of a ride and I can't wait for the fight.

You made the biggest bet of your life on the thing you said you'd never bet on :O

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I still refuse to watch any press conference videos but I have yet to hear an adequate explanation of why Floyd Mayweather Jr was allegedly yelling "form Voltron" in public

https://youtu.be/Wf3jzDb4H7o?t=1m36s

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Floyd doesn't really strike me as someone who watched cartoons as a child or watches Michael bay movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

how will your horse(s) watch the fight if you are watching it at a movie theater?

• Locked thread