Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Congratulations to conor and I look forward to the gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dangersim posted:

I have no words

Conor is definitely going to win because Floyd only has "stunt weed" rather than the famous performance enhancing drug marijuana

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

1st AD posted:

How can a man be expected to defeat Conor McGregor if he can't even read The Secret!?!?

please change the thread title to this

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the most hosed up part of this is that floyd is going to be subject to standard nsac drug testing where you take a vial of urine and whisper at it "hey do u know where i can get some steroids" and if they've been using enough steroids that their bodily fluids have their own gym membership then it answers you back. but conor is part of the ufc so will be under usada.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Rigel posted:

Floyd agreed to USADA testing. It was one of Conor's only demands.

ah well then. in my opinion floyd needed to be able to use steroids to overcome his opponent's performance enhancing literature

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

1st AD posted:

How can a man be expected to defeat Conor McGregor if he can't even read The Secret!?!?

mods please. the title. Please. M o d s ???

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Now playing: Bruce Springsteen - Touchbutt in the Park

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Southpaugh posted:

Lotta Brazilians in Ireland, Dublin specifically. Not entirely sure why, must have made a visa deal a while ago. Lots of students and young people.

Ireland did pretty well out of the Science Without Borders programme, but I think it's being wound down now

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Conor is exactly like Ricky Hatton in that he eats 4 breakfasts

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Is there an audiobook version of the secret please

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Jackie D posted:

Floyd is down to -500 how is this possible

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

an attorney giving a lengthy, uninvited defense of floyd mayweather is like taking a practice swing before he beats his girlfriend again

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Unfunny Poster posted:

"Why are you even wearing a schoolbag? You can't even read"

That's a good question to ask to be honest.

Did Conor ask that because if so: 1) this is good now and b: can i see it

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I'm not watching any of this but what I have gleaned through osmosis is:

Conor McGregor is racist now

Floyd Mayweather screamed "form Voltron" for reasons nobody understands

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Sorry I should have been more clear, when I say I'm not watching this I do not mean simply at the present moment I mean I will not watch any of it. Apologies

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Roving gangs of Dublin teens in primark suits doing the funny Vince McMahon walk and committing lynchings

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[Conor McGregor is throwing tennis balls on fire at the Monster Energy sponsored wooden cross on stage]
DANA: [dispassionately] conor no

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
CONOR MCGREGOR: 6 million Jews baby!!!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

(Father dog rises from his bed full Dracula style and reflexively reaches towards an absent ban button)

He instinctively wrote "nope" in an unsaved notepad window and pasted a large quote that's also a hyperlink about the size of the chimneys at the supposed concentration camps

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
my understanding of events thus far is that conor mcgregor was doing standup at the laugh factory and floyd heckled him by yelling "thats uncalled for, that aint called for, form Voltron"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

He's got to be trolling here right?

Conor is definitely going to perform some traditional dance after knocking out Floyd Mayweather within 3 rounds

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Why is Joe Cortez part of Conor's camp

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Like did they ask for someone who knows boxing but poses absolutely no risk of hurting Conor before the fight and accidentally double book Joe Cortez and Malignaggi

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Conor made him look stupid but then Paulie Pastebin got a bee in his bonnet and wanted to show that as a real boxer he can make himself look far stupider

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Rigel posted:

Mayweather is serious about using 8 ounce gloves. They formally requested the NAC to give them an exception for this fight, and the commission will vote on it next Wednesday.

those senile robots are going to have a conflict between the programming that says they must do absolutely nothing ever and the programming that says that they must do anything that floyd wants and if memory serves correct conor is going to become the starchild, signifying man transcending his planet bound biology

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Conor does the obscure boxing homages in MMA and obscure MMA homages in boxing

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I know we like to joke around and "troll" on this web site, but let's be real. Conor's going to win because he's better, not because he's bigger.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
If Paulie is the third guy then it's still very much a double threat unless you have a phobia of pastebin

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
PAULIE MALINAGGI DRESSED AS CLUBBER LANG: Hey boy! Hey boy! I'm gonna torture you, I'm gonna crucify you, real bad! Gonna write a pastebin like you hosed my wife at Comic Con!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Glad he picked one that faced his Monster can. Don't want to miss out on those Wikipedia money clicks.

Conor will be facing another monster can later this month

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
The commission notes a request from Floyd Mayweather to form Voltron, the defender of the universe on August 26th. Having considered the dignity and graciousness with which Mr. Mayweather has conducted his career to date we are minded to allow this request and shall use it as a case study for the effects of forming Voltron, the legendary defender, going forward. Next up we have a travel grant request from Jeffrey Cumloads' Boxing to attend the Golden GLoves championships

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

KidDynamite posted:

Robert Byrd is the ref for the fight. Can't remember him doing anything egregious in previous fights so game on.

yeah just his fuckin wife

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Oi'm half black from de waist down. Dat's called a Robertsonian translocation oi learned dat in de ospital

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Phrenology, Floyd Mayweather, and there's a problem with my genes; the beating women Megathread 69

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Captain Log posted:

Sorry to descend into weird gene talk. Health poo poo has been on my mind but doesn't belong here.

u didnt need a dna swab to be diagnosed with cip - Completely Inappropriate Posts

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I hope that Conor doesn't knock him out too badly, it would be really bad if the man who presumably forms the head of the legendary defender of the universe, Voltron, suffered brain damage

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
please god make one of these athletes utter one of the illegal words so i dont have to read this

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

kimbo305 posted:

Who's gonna have more of the live crowd behind them? Conor just by longstanding casual fan hatred of Floyd, right?

the tickets all cost a million dollars and it's still not sold out so whoever got the most comped for their entourage

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Jack B Nimble posted:

People guess 10 or 11 ET main event, depending.

depending on floyd's bed time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lmfao

• Locked thread