Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
Wait wait wait wait a second here. Butterbean said no commsion would sanction this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Lid posted:

ICE CUBE could sabotage Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather’s plans to stage their super fight at the T-Mobile Arena.

The rapper’s BIG 3 basketball league had already booked the location for the league championship game on the same night.

The UFC star and retired boxing legend announced their highly-anticipated bout would take place on August 26.

A BIG 3 source told TMZ they have no intentions of moving their date.

With their game expected to go ahead, BIG 3 are continuing to promote tickets to their match to take place on August 26.

Ice Cube gonna get paid y'all

Plus butterbean is filing an injunction because he couldn't fight Mark Hunt in Nevada for a purse consisting of conklin fairground tickets and a pair of used air force ones

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

yessss lol

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
I hope McGregor wears one those newsie style hats in the lead up

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

I.N.R.I posted:

its true that the people involved want to make money from it

This fight is breaking boundaries

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Soothing Vapors posted:

conor is just lulling floyd into a false sense of security

that will go well his actual sense of security

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Mr. Carlisle posted:

"Yeah, we gonna get off in that rear end"

I think Cody has a long way to go with his erotic threats to beat the champ

Oh. We gonna get off in that rear end. Oh yes, get off right in that rear end. Now we know. Oh we know now.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

21 ASSES, WE GONNA GET OFF IN EM, POINT TO THE EASY rear end

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
also tip of the hat to big Schaub, I know you hate to talk about this fight so good on you getting paid to talk about it, it's tough man but you did it

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

TBeats posted:

*points to ur mom*

lmao :rimshot:

Hey good for her tbh, get it mom

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
lol wtf is going on

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
Y'all live somewhere? How bout y'all on the left side of the room, and y'all on the right side? Y'all eat food? Y'all ever heard music before?

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
man that's some cringe poo poo when floyd talks about quitting

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Chris James 2 posted:

"A fool and his money are soon parted" is a phrase that will always be true, no matter when or how it's said

You get to watch the fight

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Honestly, these lovely showtime pressers are a sign of boxings death. Nobody at these drat things seem to be boxing fans on top of these fuckin irrelevant people coming up and expecting praise for owning something. Why the gently caress do these executives think anyone gives a poo poo about what they have to say?

Connor shouldn't have even addressed the racism thing. Just keep calling Floyd "boy" and let everyone's head spin. Addressing that someone is calling you racist just seems to make you automatically racist now. It didn't help he started loving black girls on stage.

Whos loving great idea was it anyway to expect two guys who get punched in the head for a living to give several speeches about a fight that hasn't happened yet. What the gently caress did anyone expect. I'm waiting for Floyd to talk about loving connors gf, and Connor to call him a friend of the family.

I thought Doug E Fresh was really on point

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Christ on a cross, the cringiest moment of the whole thing was that poor bastard with the musical act before hand.

He reminded me I love being from one of ttfb and also maybe I love block parties

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

1st AD posted:

Boxing is dying!

*Floyd sells 4 million PPVs*
*UFC can't even break 1 million buys on a single show in 2017*

Sorry you forgot to post the year floyd sold those PPVs

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
Once Conor easily wins he should answer every question after the fight "YYYEEEAAHHHH"

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Gay Horney posted:

You're right, Floyd Mayweather should be President

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

maglizazzilali, you;d be surprised

• Locked thread