Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

little munchkin posted:

They're holding up signs and waving flags. Sometimes one of them leads a chant. I tried to wait them out but they've brought tents and food and are prepared to stay out as long as it takes. It's peaceful now but some police have showed up wearing riot gear to make sure things don't get out of control. Whether you agree with their political stances or not, one thing is for sure, they're not going anywhere until I jack myself off.

look buddy every single person out here, whether alt-right or salt-left, is gonna hold their ground until you jack off, so keep that in mind. we're here, we're...here...we're staying until you rub one out!

**crowd murmurs in reluctant encouragement to you, the jacker**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hell no we won't go
till you go j/o

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mister magpie posted:

the only alternative to right is the left

also known as the stranger :smuggo:

:popeye: DANGER! :eyepop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*woman with bullhorn screaming* tune in! turn on! jack off! tune in! turn on! jack off!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the alt-right and the salt left have been united. we must all come together and join hand in hand with our fellow man to ensure that we have release from this terrible prison: this man, must jack off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we need to end this violence and bring the left and the right together, please!

please! just use both hands to jack off!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread