Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Has any player besides Durant won a finals MVP immediately after switching teams, either via free agency or trade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

dwyane wade opt out bitch

he's gonna recruit carmelo

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
what the fuckkkkkkkkkkk

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tae posted:

The Bulls gave up about 4 1st rounders, Jimmy Butler, a 3+D wing, and a few 2nd rounders for 5 point guards that would barely be bench players

can you list all this out because Jesus Christ

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tae posted:

A lot of teams, all depends on how much they're willing to dump assets to make room for salary.

Griffin and CP3 opting out was expected for years now. I think CP3 is more of a lock to stay, too much money he's leaving.

I hope they both go to Minnesota

Paul/Wiggins/Butler/Griffin/Towns

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Sheriff posted:

I swear, I'm the eyes of the general public any player aged 29 or under is a young guy with limitless potential, and anyone over 30 is completely washed up. No one is immune to this, from the foreign guy you'll see in a single game in April to Lebron James himself.

thank god Rose still has time to reach his potential

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

rjmccall posted:

CURSED MONKEY GHOST: Ha ha get this you guys they wished for the Bulls to the be the greatest basketball team ever but it's actually only going to be for a decade and then the Bulls will suck for a while.
GREAT COUNCIL OF MONKEY GHOSTS: You're loving fired.

how long until bulls fans can actually complain? 2098?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
KD is a bitch for not learning a cool gymnastics move to bust out at that moment. it's not that hard for average joes let alone a world class athlete

• Locked thread