Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

RaySmuckles posted:

they are very good at basketball. kd is one of the best scorers i've ever seen and steph is probably the best shooter i've ever seen.

I never wanna take Steph for granted. He doesn't always come through but man, he is the most broken bullshit in the league. He is changing the game by himself.

That's when the Warriors were like "we're light years ahead" it's like - duh, you got the guy who's the prototype for superstar point guards going forward. People gonna try to be like Curry for generations. You have a unique talent so you can do poo poo no other team can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

euphronius posted:

Still think he sandbagged the one bos loss to motivate his teammates .

I think it was like "they're selling out to stop me and this is supposed to be a superteam, do your poo poo"

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

loving KD twitter.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

From Boston's perspective they get to draft their guy and get a shot at a good pick in the next two years.

From everyone else's perspective, the difference between Fultz and Jackson is way bigger than just an extra pick.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Bashez posted:

Kawhi's defensive numbers looked bad this season in part because teams shot well from 3 when he was in the game and they shot unreasonably poorly from 3 when he was sitting. It affected his stats pretty heavily iirc.

Chris Paul is currently second in NBA history in WS/48. How are people still sleeping on him?

Lack of team success in the playoffs + the emergence of Steph/Russ/Wall/IT etc. PG is a packed position now and he's part of the older guard.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Uh so they traded Rubio for Teague and OKC's first rounder? lol awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

With Jeff Green, the Cavs have added another top 5 pick to their team.

• Locked thread