Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Cool Buff Man posted:

If you want everyone to assume that you're a racist idiot and you would like to spend years posting here to try to break free of the stereotype, the Boston Celtics are your team.

I still don't get how the celtics fans got a rep of being horrible racists more they any other team. Are there horrible celtic fans? Hell yes there are, but every team has some those same people hanging out. Atlanta had their GM talking about how Deng had some African in him. It feels like racism is a problem everywhere but no one is talking about it unless they want to dump on the celtic fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR
Guys i have to work today, and after the madness of yesterday I'm gonna be too nervous to check my phone to see whats happening. This offseason is nuts so far and the draft hasn't even happened. :aaaaa:

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

MourningView posted:

Totally worth it for the night where he and Corey Brewer won a deciding playoff game though

Still one of the best games ive ever seen. Haha so ridiculous.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Jota posted:

I can't believe this is real. Kyrie so overrated already and this happens good lord.

Holy poo poo yes. I am melting down a little over this.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR
God dam, it feels like the 2017 off season has seen more things happening then previous 3 off seasons combined. Slow down, nba i need time to catch up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Dejan Bimble posted:

Which NBA player is the most disappointing to you, personally?

Antoine walker 100% Favorite player on early 2000 celtics, ate/gambled him self out of the league. Could pass, rebound and play decent defense. Loved 3 pointers even more then steph curry.

Gave us http://thescore.tumblr.com/post/30049059987/gif-antoine-walker-gets-his-shimmy-on
so i guess it's not all bad. :smith:

• Locked thread