Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

honestly, this is dwayne's only act as a bull other than the boston throat slash that i respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

John "Mohammad Bin" Salmons

[metal gear solid exclamation mark]

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the small market bulls need to trade their superstar for something or he'll leave to join a big time team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Niwrad posted:

Outside of the possible Porzingis trade, is there anything else that could happen tomorrow?

bulls acquire three more point guards, none of whom can shoot

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

Rip campayne i still love you

i'm going to mail clips of the Hair Theory Video to Payne at the Advocate Center every day until he shows up and becomes an all-star or i'm finally arrested.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

remember that the bulls had spencer dinwiddie, who was literally better than every pg on their roster, and let him go for nothing then got torched by him even though he's on the nets

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Here's my solution to the Bulls PG situation

Rondo: Alpha, untouchable
Payne: Gets haircut, immediately starts shooting 37% from three
Grant:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Jimmy Buckets for 5+10 let's do this

gently caress your stupid picks

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone steal zingzong's phone and tweet "how's it goink"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

you'd think dolan and melo would be natural allies through their shared love of extremely stupid hats

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

With the cap going down and all these teams trying to clear space, isn't Rondo's contract actually kind of useful as a trade chip plus it gets rid of Rondo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ammanas posted:

Nah it's not that bad. It's probably good for the league as it gets some much-needed talent to the Timberwolves. I honestly kinda forget the twolves exist as a team, my mind can only work with the bucks or the twolves but not both and Milwaukee has Giannis

Like Rubio is conceptually existent but not physically so

the trade is loving abysmal

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

garpax should be arrested

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

EMC posted:

Who would even be on the projected starting 5 for the Bulls?

Dunn, Wade, Zipser, Mirotic, Lopez?

Is that the worst team in the East?

don't forget about cam payne

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fortunately the bulls have fred hoiberg to coach 'em up

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE ANYWHERE THAT KRIS DUNN IS AN NBA PLAYER

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tae posted:

In the 2016-17 season alone:

Bulls trade: Tony Snell (40% 3 point shooter) for Micheal Carter Williams
Bulls trade: Taj Gibson, McDermott, 2nd rounder for Cameron Payne, Anthony Morrow, Joffrey Lauvergne
Bulls trade Jimmy Butler, 16th overall pick for 7th overall, Zach Lavine, Kris Dunn

biggest upset of the night is that tae nailed joffrey lauvergne but still gave us micheal

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

Tony Snell for MCW(1), Butler for Dunn(2) and Levine(3 kinda), and then they traded Taj Gibson (holy poo poo) for Cameron Payne (4), Joffrey Lauvergenene, and the ghost of Anthony Morrow

Can't figure out who the fifth point guard is but literally every trade they've made since they fired Thibs has been garbage and they haven't hit on a draft pick since...

wait for it

Jimmy Butler!

they got superstar paul zipser

e: they haven't hit on a draft pick with a normal number of foot bones is the asterisk i'd put on this post

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

honestly i'd take phil jackson at this point time to run the goddamn triangle, imo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm so bummed out, my friends

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jimmy butler becoming that good was a loving miracle and they hosed it up in the dumbest way possible and we're going to watch garbage forever and no one will ever get fired

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern tickets at the all state arena are available

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

at least Phil Jackson is proactive in his incompetence

i want phil

bring back the glory

run the fuckin' triangle

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Dragan Bender has a Hitler mustache now

wrong!!! is lie!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

Unless every other leaked offer is a lie, they got much better offers
Didn't the Bulls front office love Kris Dunn?
They totally alienated butler by letting trade talks go public, and now we get the result. I'm sorry that your team is great at messing up a good thing

they loved him in the draft last year and then apparently didn't watch a single game of his in the NBA

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls are going to tank next year and then take grayson allen with like the 3rd pick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

tomorrow is going to be one of the three days i listen to chicago sports radio,

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Gonna be disappointed. All of the hosts at least on the Score are probably gonna like it. regardless of the lovely haul they got.

even goff?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they're beboppin' and scattin' and i'm losing it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress anyone who ever said a goddamn word about jerry krause

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how is paxson allowed to roam the streets of chicago in safety

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

john paxson and gar forman make more in a year than any of us will see in a lifetime

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone make a montage of every bulls trade with a jim ross soundtrack

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ammanas posted:

That's being pretty unfair to Aldridge. He's getting completely poo poo on because of his awful postseason performance, and deservedly so, but he was a consistent and reliable performer during the season.

He is a weird dude though. Whines about playing center, whines about not being The Guy and loving collapses like a bitch in critical playoff games.

trade him for tyrus thomas

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Bulls fans, please hitch your wagon to Zach Lavine, he's a delightful ballsman who deserves your support. You will have fun watching him in these trying times and I trust his ACL to heal.

it is with a heavy heart i must announce: is zach levine Back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm starting to wish the suns won the '93 finals

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

we interrupt this bulls-bashing sesh to ask: how funny is it that the ball family literally bullied the lakers into taking lonzo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

paxson trying to negotiate while thibs is just hoarsely screaming at him until he gives up the pick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

remember when the bulls got the best coach on the market, the #1 pick/MVP and hit on hinrich, gordon, deng, and noah, and butler and looked like a really well-run team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol just imagined the expression on hoiberg's face when he learned they traded jimmy for three bench guys and he still has to put up with wade and rondo

• Locked thread