Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, things seem pretty depressing and Russian right now.

Those were some drat big guns going off. Artillery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
We can buy some food with all of this money we've been getting, right?

...oh lord it's probably going to be prohibitively expensive, isn't it?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Hm. Seems like we're to the end of running trains to places, but I suppose we've still got some dungeon-crawling to do, which is what the money is for?

Then again I wouldn't put us past running a desperate escape shuttle.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

WFGuy posted:

I'd interpret the message of the game, if indeed there is a single thing to take away (there's definitely not just one), by suggesting that the regular characters were all totally screwed right from the start, because the people they gave unquestioned authority to did not have their best interests at heart and it's so difficult to topple unscrupulous people from that podium of blind faith.

Yeah, I wonder if the Guardian ultimately ended up being just a big show and those giant scratches are the hunter's white-eyes gunshots.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, I can see the Half-Life influences in the weird dimensional space. Somehow I can picture exactly what it would look like in 3D, too.

• Locked thread