Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
First of all, thanks so much for this LP. It's been a really fun watch!

With the main game over there are two questions that stick out to me. One is kind of dumb, but I still find myself wondering about it. What was the deal with the two soldiers towards the beginning? While I suppose them disappearing into bloodstains is meant to be spooky, it just strikes me as really weird. I wonder just what the deal was. Was it imagery the writers absolutely wanted in the game or does it hint at something in the broader story?

The other question that sticks out to me is, well, is there a "them"? The entire game, we're led to believe there was a "Visitation' in which some unknown force invaded. We see soldiers and hear the sounds of warfare, but we never get any real hints of what's going on besides the weird spider borg. Was there actually an antagonistic force? The president at the end does seem to imply the white-eyes are working with someone outside the country. Is it "them"? It seems to be that there was something, or else how would that kind of crazy technology have been discovered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread