Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I do not like this game at all. I seriously just did not manage to enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bacter posted:

Yeah? Can you talk about why not without spoilers? It's fine if the answer is like "it's too depressing", or "it's too vague", just not stuff like "oh man when you fall down the pit of despair or whatever that's the worst".

I'll get into stuff I didn't like specifically when we reach it, but generally: too repetitive, too vague, the resource management/train repair starts to feel simultaneously underdone and overbearing, I felt the need to talk to everyone even though no one of them say anything interesting, the controls feel too floaty for how jumpy you need to be and the punch feels so lovely and underpowered I stopped using it even though it actually works fine

Honestly a lot of my objections are more about how I played the game than the game itself, I think

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Guy can throw a cardboard box hard enough to kill someone, he must have biceps like sacks of concrete

• Locked thread