Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jalak
Nov 23, 2013

Rangpur posted:

This feels like Papers, Please with a less imminent threat of death. It's interesting to watch, but I'm not sure I'd have the patience to play it.

Trust me, you're going to feel the imminent threat of death hit you like a train later on. There are later station levels that rely on how you use your supplies, rather then having more of it (I'm assuming that's not spoilers, since that's kind of what natural progression of a game should do). I didn't realize how scarce bullets are at first and if you don't aim for the head for maximum damage, you can actually make the game unwinnable. I did so twice. The train parts are actually easier in comparison, but they really screw the narrative since its very hard to pay attention to the people talking when you're trying to keep them alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread