Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Voltage posted:

Yaris has been great so far! Ive Just done some basic maintenance/detailing/rustproofing and put about 10k miles on it so far, super nice little car. I'll probably keep this this thing forever, I love how basic and simple everything is.

Garage floor epoxy coatings seem to be the thing these days. Available typically at lowes depot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

IOwnCalculus posted:

Yeah, the prep seems like a motherfucker unless you're working with fresh concrete. We're moving soon and my wife is strongly hinting that she'd like the garage floor coated, and if that happens I'm just gonna let someone else do the work because we've got enough poo poo to deal with already.

IIRC the one time that I did it many years ago, the package recommended that it not be used on concrete less than about 6 months old or something along those lines, because its still not fully cured, and the slab is still letting off water.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is that annoyed at all the noise and cursing wife in the third rendering, or happy wife because its getting cleaned up?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've got a 5 pounder in my kitchen and thats it.
If I ever need more than that there is a fire hose just down the hall in my building that'll probably reach my unit. Assuming its only a kitchen fire.

So in other words, if I set my kitchen on fire and the 5 pounder doesn't put it out, I'm calling 911 and running for the hills cause gently caress that poo poo!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Just to add my dumbass anecdote to the garage floor chat.
The one and only time I did any sort of garage floor coating, with the Rustoleum brand, from ~ 16-17 years ago, it also mentioned in the instructions that new concrete should be allowed to cure for at least 6 months. Something something moisture still in it or some poo poo.
Don't know if thats changed since then, but it sounds like the OP doesn't have that issue.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

What size are they and what sort of shape do they *appear* to be in?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Voltage posted:

The community I live in doesn't allow gas unless I get a giant propane tank, which I do not want to do, so I need electric - I may just wire in a 30A outlet so I can do the 5000+ watt, its a pretty massive 4 car garage - I'm planning on doing a big update to it in the spring, I'll post some before pics shortly.

Don't forget to insulate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've been tempted to take dick pics with mine and send them to guys at work.
Off work time though.