Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

"I am protecting the President"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Is Lankford flat-out testifying?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

"You are the nation's chief lawyer, how do you not know what is legal."

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

fishing with the fam posted:

Whaaat is happening on the CBS stream?

Trump's doing a healthcare thing, isn't he?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So is this the last useful testimony or is there a round 2?

I believe this is it unless there's a motion to go into closed session, it carries (lol) and Sessions consents (lollllllll).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

SoSimpleABeginning posted:

Can someone explain the significance of getting Sessions to admit that he is invoking Executive Privilege?

The White House desperately does not want to take the Fifth, and by dancing around like a drunken chihuahua around these questions and continually saying "Well, I'm waiting for the President to assert privilege," but then essentially saying that he's invoking privilege that he literally doesn't have, it makes both him and the White House look dirty as hell.

• Locked thread